Turn-Key 20,000 Gallon Jet Fueling System Ships out to Charlevoix, Michigan Airport.
Bryant Fuel Systems, LLC, Bakersfield, CA completed a Turn-Key 200 GPM Aviation Fueling system that was shipped out on February 25, 2021 and was manufactured for the Charlevoix, Michigan Airport. The system included a lockable doghouse, catwalk platform, stairs, 3” TCS meter, static relaxation tank, filter separator and 3” GNX3 pump.
10,000 Gallon UL 2085 Remote Helicopter Fueling System
10,000 Gallon UL 2085 Remote Helicopter Fueling System Shipped Out on August 7, 2020 to Ft. Rucker, Alabama.
First of 12 units complete with locking doghouse, slide out integrated 40kw generator, 200GPM capability, I-beam skid frame, stainless steel piping, Facet filtration and dead man safety switch. This system can bulk load, recirculate and dispense.
5,000 Gallon UL 2085 Diesel Fueling System with Fleet Mgmt. Control
On 6/25/20 Bryant Fuel Systems, LLC delivered another quality build to TriCal Inc., an Agricultural company in California.
The system components include stainless steel piping, Wayne Diesel Dispenser, 35’ ReelCraft Hose Reel, GIR Fleet Management Control System and rust preventative primer.
2,500 Gallon UL 2085 Generator Supply Tank
BFS delivered a 2,500 Gallon UL 2085 Generator Supply Tank to the Bellagio Hotel & Casino on December 12, 2019.
This double wall tank has all the emergency and normal vents required by the fire and building codes to permit installation within a building.
12,000 Gallon, UL 2085 Jet A Self Serve Fueling System
This BFS 12,000 Gallon, UL 2085 Jet A Self Serve fueling system was delivered to the General Aviation Airport at Beatty, Nevada on February 10, 2020.
This double wall tank is NFPA, UL and Steel Tank Institute code compliant. It combines the specific components required for bulk transfers such as Deadman safety and grounding reel …with those needed for self-serve direct fueling.
15,000 Gallon UL 2085 – Three Compartment Split Tank
Today, 2/19/2020, BFS delivered another quality turn-key fueling system on budget and on time. This 15,000 Gallon UL 2085, three compartment split tank was designed and manufactured for the Longstreet Casino in Armargosa Valley, Nevada. The unique three compartment system provides the benefit of easy access and storage of separate products within a larger single tank system. It has 9,000 Gallons for Regular Unleaded, 3,000 Gallons for Premium Unleaded and 3,000 Gallons for Clear Diesel.
Marina 4,000 Gallon Double Wall Fuel Tank
4,000 gallon double wall tank and fuel cabinet with 100’ hose reel for fueling U.S. Navy patrol boats.
Features and Benefits
- Tanks and fuel cabinets for all harbor and marina applications.
- Wide size range available.
- Stainless steel piping, connections and cabinet options.
- Fuel cabinet is lockable.
- Start, stop, & all components easily accessible.
- Hoses and reels available in a wide range of sizes and lengths
Aviation 40,000 Gallon GSA Model # 117 Bulk Fueling Systems
Delivered to Ft. Huachuca, Arizona
Features and Benefits
- Easily loaded and off-loaded
- Multiple lifting points
- Fully functional
- 110% Secondary containment
- 14’ Wide x 65’ Long
- Minimal site preparation
- Automatic valves
- Operator friendly
- Fuel is filtered in & out
Aviation 12,000 Gallon UL 2085 Bulk Loading System
Features and Benefits:
- Jet A & AvGas Bulk-loading Systems
- Wide variety of capacities available
- Interior coating on Jet A standard
- Floating suction available
- Positive displacement meter is standard
- Mechanical or electronic registration
- Temperature compensation available
- Cast iron, cast aluminum or stainless steel
- – 40 degrees F to 160 degrees F standard
- Designed to provide clean fuel
- Easy access to filter separators and sumps
- Sliding vane pumps standard
- Pumps and motors sized for your requirement